Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mama Notes: For Pregnant Mamas: Body DURING Baby

Mama Notes: For Pregnant Mamas: Body DURING Baby
Today marks the beginning of week 17. I am feeling great, but I must admit that I am nervous for my blood pressure recheck this morning. I have been monitoring it at home since my appointment on Monday and my sentence of house arrest (aka bed rest). For the most part, my bp stays within the normal range, as long as I am sitting and relaxing. However, last night I fixed dinner and then went to church. When I got home my b/p was 155/109. Not good. Not good at all. It took a good fifteen minutes of laying quietly to get it down to a normal number.
This morning I was reminded by my precious niece of Psalm 61:2. I will cling to that verse today as I head back to the doctor's office at 11:00.

No comments: