Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Update

Baby Kealen at 28 weeks.
 
Wow! I can't believe I actually posted this picture! At today's visit, Baby Kealen weighed just an ounce shy of 3 pounds and is measuring exactly ten days ahead of schedule!
It was sooo much fun to get a peek at this little guy. He was stretching and sucking his thumb. It was a lot of fun to see him again, and aside from hearing that he seems to be doing well, my favorite news was that he has hair!!!!!!!!!

In other news, the other two Kealen boys in my home are enjoying summer. Today was the first day of VBS, and I love, love, love hearing the first three words of the theme song floating throuhgout my home. My only hope is they soon pick up the rest of the song! :-)
 
Jack is recovering very well from his eye surgery. Praise the Lord, the initial post-op visit showed that the surgery on his left eye was successful. We praise the Lord for His goodness and protection in bringing Jack safely through his surgery.

Now my main goal for the rest of the summer is to stay out of the hospital until this little guy makes his appearance, Lord willing not before the very end of August!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth said...

yeah yeah yeah for pics!!!! Your boys are cute and you are too, Erin! I was hoping to see your smiling face in these though :) maybe next time?

Rochelle said...

woot, woot, I love the pics!! i agree with Beth though, next time show your face with the belly pic :) :)

akr said...

I love belly picks!!! So excited for you!