Sunday, May 28, 2006

Going Away for the weekend

Yeah! We are leaving after church this morning to go to Camp Manitoumi! My dad-in-law is the director, so we have full access to everything from the horses to the pool. It is supposed to reach 90 today, so the pool may actually be tolerable, though probably still a bit cold.

Anyhoo, I am especially excited to be able to see my parents, who are also coming to camp. They plan to take Jack back home with them for several days. He is sooooooo excited! "Grandma Donna has a cool train for me!" That is all he has been talking about the past two days! What a riot!

Andrew is sure to be a big hit as well. I know I am prejudice, but I honestly beleive he is one of the cutest and sweetest little guys around. He has a great personality, and he loves to be around people, as long as someone he loves is nearby. He is crawling everywhere already, so I know he will be another go-getter, just like his brother. (sigh) I definitely have my work cut out for me as I try to raise these two!

No comments: