Friday, May 26, 2006

New to the blogging thing

Okay. So here is my feeble attempt at blogging. I hope it will be more than my own ramblings, but I want so much to be able to share what goes on inside of my head.
I am pretty much a dreamer. My mind is usually going a mile a minute, thinking of everything from my deadlines at work to a fabuous idea for a melodramatic novel. (sigh) But who has time to do all of that?
As a mom of two little guys (ages 3 and 8 months), I feel like my life is consumed by them. They are constantly on my mind, and always in my heart. They are truly a joy, and I thank God each and every day for bringing them into my life. Though Nat and I are often exhuasted at the end of the day, we are truly blessed that God has seen fit to give us the privilege of rasising these little guys.
Along with my responsibilities as a wife and a mom, I am an editor at a Christian publishing company. I enjoy my work, especially since I can work part-time from home. However, it does keep my busy. I feel like it leaves little time for me.
So maybe this whole blogging thing will be good for me. I can use it as my stress relief.
Who knows?! I may find that I really enjoy it! :-)

No comments: