Monday, April 12, 2010

Body During Baby Pregnancy Update!

In two days I will be exactly halfway through this pregnancy! In the last few weeks I have been trying to naturally keep my blood pressure under control, and it seems to be working! My average for the past week has been 122/75. That has been a huge praise!
This little peanut is starting to make his or her presence known, in more ways than one! While I love feeling all the little jabs and pokes, I must admit that I will be much happier when he or she decides to stop sitting on my bladder! :-)

We will find out what this little one is in a few weeks, and I am looking for a cute and fun way to share the news with family and friends. If you have any ideas, please pass them along!

2 comments:

Beth said...

i dont have any ideas, but im so so anxious to hear the news!!!

Rochelle said...

I'm glad the bp is under control! Praise God! :) Sorry I don't have any ideas to help you but if I hear of any, I'll pass 'em along!