Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the name is . . .

Lucille VicBetsia !

(I came up with that one at 3:00 am, while I was sitting up with a feverish little boy. Can ya tell!?!?!?)

I think I will call her "Lucy" for short, becase I love watching old "I Love Lucy" reruns; she somehow makes my life seem almost sane!

And the "VicBetsia" is a combination of "Victoria" since she is a Viking, and "Betsie" for Betsie Ross. Oh, and as I told my sister, I often holler out "Whoa, Bessie" while I sew, and cook, and clean, because I get in too big of a hurry.

Yep, that is her name, and I like it. (Aren't ya all glad I had boys instead of girls? Who knows what kind of names I would have picked out for a girl baby!)

Thank you so much for all your great suggestions, and Amy, I will still call her "Gertie" once in a while in honor of you!

I haven't been able to play with her as much as I would have liked, but I have worked on a few small projects. Oh, and I got some marvelous moda "Posh" charm packs for my birthday. So I am going to make a new purse for Easter, after I help make my three niece's Easter dresses!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: