Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Flu Is Flying Around . . .

And the Kealens are beginning to drop like flies!

Andrew got it first (of course) on Friday night.

I didn't feel well on Saturday, but had no symptoms.

Jack woke up with a fever on Sunday, but no other symptoms. The boys and I stayed home from church on Sunday, just to be safe (and no, we didn't watch the Superbowl either).

By Monday I thought we were all better, I even made another ten cards and almost completed the baby quilt I have been working on.

Then, it hit me last night. . . and it hit HARD!

I will spare you the gross details, but let's just say that I now have a can of Lysol and a container of Lysol disinfecting wipes on each toilet in our house!

So, Andrew and I are hanging out with Diego and Thomas the Tank Engine this evening, and I am hoping that Husband and Jack are spared from this little bug!

Oh, and as soon as I have the strength and energy, I will post the picture of the baby quilt I am making for Nat's cousin's little one. It is sooo soft and cuddly; I want one for myself!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah! post pics of that quilt.... oh, I'm so sorry about the flu hitting you. we had it Christmas night! yuck! it was awful. i'm feeling for you! doesn't it feel so good to be through it though? it was kind of fun to feel so "skinny" after throwing up all night! :) the feeling didn't last long!