Thursday, January 22, 2009

Misplaced Pictures


My camera is not the greatest, but I wanted to post at least a few of the horrible pictures of some of my Christmas projects.
All together, I made ten different tote bags and purses, some of which were in adorable Christmas patterns. They are fun and really simple to make.
Then, I stole an idea from my absolutely brilliant niece Beth and made some cute Christmas skirts for my three nieces.
This is part of the quilted purse I made for my sister.
I used this pattern as a guide, but I made quite a few changes.
As a side note, I really like this line of material and patterns from Jo Ann. Not quite up to Moda's standards, but I do like it.


I really wish the pictures of my finished projects were not deleted, but at least you get the idea that I was busy at Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

cute, Erin! I want to see MORE pics!!! I love the patchwork. Was that for Lisa? I'm very impressed that you made soooo many things for Christmas! I really need to get started EARLY for this coming Christmas! :)